Swimwear for plump women is difficult to choose, but if you read how to do it right to look slimmer, you will look perfect. Women begin to prepare in advance for the swimming season to shine on the beach. But what if the diet and exhausting workout did not bring the desired result? There is a solution, and it is necessary to choose the right swimsuit, which can visually reduce the hated kilograms, give harmony and lightness to the figure. You can also cover the problem areas with light pareo. Many plump women try to choose full coverage plump size swimwear. It means that swimwear cover the body as much as possible. Today many brands, such as Jessica Simpson, Becca, Michael Kors, suggest different types of swimwear for curves, especially full coverage swimwear.
Types of full coverage swimwear
- One piece swimwear. This type of swimsuit is the most popular among the representatives of the weak half of humanity with curvaceous. It is not surprising, because the one-piece swimsuits effectively perform all the required functions: hide the problem areas, perfectly model and pull extra pounds, give the figure a more feminine silhouette.
- Tankini swimwear. The tankini is the second most popular swimsuit after the merged models. It is a top completely covering the body and trunks, usually high landing. This type of swimsuit is perfect for fat women, whose weak point is the abdomen.
- Briefs. This is the kind of pants that fully cover buttocks. In addition, they are quite high and can pull the abdomen.
- Swimdress. Swimsuit with a skirt or swim dress appeared relatively recently but has already managed to win the love of many girls. The secret lies in its corrective properties because the correct location of the skirt frill helps to hide all the flaws and highlight the advantages. Swimsuit with a slightly flared skirt, covering the buttocks, will help hide the lush hips.
- Muslim swimwear. Swimsuit for Muslim women, which is also called burkini, is designed for representatives of the beautiful half of humanity who profess Islam. A distinctive feature of this product is that it is closed to the maximum, which is typical for culture, customs, and features of religion.
Showing all 20 results