Beach vacation is an integral part of the summer pastime so that swimwear, capes, and pareos should be in the wardrobe of every woman. But ladies with curvy forms find it difficult to choose a suitable swimsuit, which would emphasize the dignity of the plump figure because to hide the shortcomings of the beach side is not under force. As salvation, stylists advise using a pareo – a light cloak that can effectively cover the plumpness of the thighs and make the image more comfortable and thoughtful. Curves often use pareos in order to cover too full hips, massive shoulders or an outstanding tummy. But stylists point out: pareos should not be just a cover – it should become part of a harmonious and spectacular beach image.
Pareo selection rules
- For women with curvy forms, it is better to choose a pair of not too transparent and not too dense fabric. It can be monophonic, with a pattern, in tone with a swimsuit or contrasting with it in color.
- Plus-size women are better not to choose too light and or very bright pareos with a large pattern, which visually increase the volume.
- Too small ornament also has the property of making a figure more massive is ideal for a pareo with a pattern placed in vertical stripes best suits not tall women of fashion. This will visually stretch the silhouette.
If you want pareo to play with new colors, it is better to not only pick pareo combining with the swimsuit but also to select carefully the way of wearing it. Because of that many brands including Gemko, Sophie Ramage and Venus Breeze suggest different types of pareo.
Kinds of pareo
- Pareo-skirt – on the hips with a classic large knot, which can be located both on its side and in the navel. This imitation of the skirt gives you the comfort you need on the beach and helps to feel free, and also emphasizes the waist, even if its line is not too emphasized. For maximum comfort, it is better to use two pareos, which are guaranteed to cover all problem areas.
- A pareo-dress wrapped around the back and fastened to the chest or neck. This outfit is suitable for visiting beach cafes or shops because it turns the beach image into a classic summer version. Among the dozens of acceptable ways to turn a pareo into a beach dress for plump women, it’s worth stopping at those who are firmly on their shoulders.
Showing all 52 results