Today more and more woman chooses monokini. This swimsuit often appears in every collection that represents different fashion houses. Such brands as Boohoo, Caribbean, Joe Christina are no exceptions. Modern monokini is elegant models that often look like separate swimsuits, where the bottom and top are connected by a strip of fabric or decorative chain.
Who can use a monokini swimsuit?
Despite the myth that monokini looks great on a slim and proportional figure, women with a size plus size can also look to themselves beautiful monokini swimsuits. This model of a swimsuit is especially suitable for short girls because it increases the figure visually. This kind of swimsuit can be worn with a pareo or beach dress. Putting monokini on a boat trip and you will be like a queen.
Varieties of Monokini:
- Monokini with a closed belly. In such models, the top and bottom of the swimsuit is cut whole or is joined by a wide strip of fabric. In this case, the swimsuit has deep side cutouts, which allows it to be called a monokini.
- A model with a closed belly can afford a woman with a small tummy that can be draped with jewelry flounces and ruffles.
- Monokini with an open belly. In such models, the top and bottom are connected almost conditionally with a small strip of fabric or decorative decoration. This model is more like a separate swimsuit.
- Another version of the model with an open abdomen is two strips of fabric that connect the bodice and panties or the usual cutout on the belly.
- Monokini with asymmetrical and figured cutouts. The swimsuit with an asymmetrical neckline has only one shoulder strap, completely exposing the second shoulder. The cutouts can be zigzag while the strip that connects the bodice and the panties are diagonal. This option is suitable for brave girls.
Models with figured cutouts look very unusual, creating beautiful patterns on the body, which, undoubtedly, attracts the views of others. Swimsuit must necessarily fit the figure well. Fashionable colors of swimsuits-monokini. It is best to choose monokini, focusing on your own skin color. If by nature you have light skin, then it is better to prefer dark colors. Girls with swarthy skin can watch swimsuits of light shades. Summarizing, we can say monokini is swimwear for the most feminine women. More information can be found here: One Piece Plus Size Swimwear and Tankini Plus Size Swimwear.
Showing 1–100 of 162 results