Every woman knows that it is more complicated for curves to pick up a wardrobe. Especially this problem it is observed in the summer when they prepare for weekends at the beach. A swimsuit is a piece of cloths that shows the true parameters, and it is of importance to accentuate the perfections that distract attention from the downsides. Bust plays, perhaps, the most important part of plump woman`s body. Many people consider it the most attractive. But some women have the too big bust and not always it looks attractive, but today this is not a problem.
The designers’ advice
The designers’ efforts were not in vain: at present, a woman with a big chest can look quite fine in attire, as swimsuits are created taking into account a considerable load. Special pads on the bodice, durable materials allow you to keep shape even with the strong and active use of a bathing suit. Most manufacturers make side straps on similar bodices, equipping them with a length adjustment design. Such a structure guarantees comfort when the bodice is being worn, it makes the cup pull up to the desired height.
The right decision
To correct bulky volume visually, you may choose one of three variants:
- To make proportionally equal the parts of the body using clothes.
- To use free cut or big décor to close the bulky, of course, if you are not against of the extra volume.
Let’s see, what swimsuit matches more with women with a large bust:
- Combined versions of a swimsuit on bones. Such a product should have special support under the breast, which will make it possible to make the breasts taller and more amiable, protect it from sagging and relieve the extra burden on the back. It is good when a one-piece swimsuit has reliable bones, which are made of a special soft material. Thanks to them, the breast will have a natural shape; the bones will give the woman a maximum of comfort when wearing.
- Asymmetric. Such cuts will be able to hide the big breasts and make the girl much slimmer. Diagonal drawing and one open shoulder will make the bust neater.
- One-piece swimsuits with a widget. If you want to conceal your large chest, but at the same time not to look too ponderous, it is better to combine your swimsuit with the decor in the area of the bust.
Showing all 100 results