Natural fashion is increasingly becoming fashionable. Thin models are replaced by ordinary women with large forms, girls with 50 clothes or higher. The plus-size model advertises swimsuits and demonstrates beautiful forms. Beach fashion swimsuits include a variety of styles. Swimsuits are always associated with a bright sun, snow-white sand and azure sea. Summer is an excellent reason and a good reason to buy yourself a new swimsuit or swimming trunks.
The variety of styles and colors makes it possible to look for women of different ages, shapes, and sizes. Any fashionable woman dreams of finding the perfect style of a swimsuit for herself. To date, there are many kinds of women’s swimsuits for any shape. To choose the right model, it’s enough to compare your parameters and the possibilities of fashionable bathing suits plus a size that can emphasize your personality.
Modern swimwear is divided into two types:
- Closed swimsuits, which are called fused or continuous. In a fashion with success returned the closed kinds of swimsuits. Overstated waist forms a light silhouette of a dress or sarafan with a length of micro-mini, under which can be hidden tango panties, thongs or flirty shorts.
- Open or separate swimsuit models: swimwear with a bikini, swimwear bandeau, swimwear with an open bathing suit. The benefit of open swimsuits is that they allow you to create different ensembles.
Color, style, the presence of draperies and other decorations only contribute to this. Bathing suits of both types differ in the shape of the bodice used in their design. There are many more types of swimsuits. They are classified according to the shape of the bodice. Some types of swimsuits can be open or closed.
In today’s trend there are only three such forms:
- Bandeau. This name wears models with a beautifully draped body, not only emphasizing, but also visually increasing its size. The very elegant appearance of such models is strapless, and with a thin, elegant strap coming from the center of the bodice and fastened to the neck.
- Halter. Universal bodice for any swimsuit models. Closed, with the model sewn on the cups correctly emphasized a beautiful chest of medium and large size. A characteristic feature of such swimsuits is a wide expressive belt: one on the neck or two, located on the shoulders.
- The classical form of the bodice consists of two triangles with thin balls. Without hiding and not increasing the size of the bust, it looks very organically in richly decorated or decorated with closed models and is used in most open models.
Separate models are the most popular
In the modern classic beach, fashion bikinis are available in different variations. The most relevant today are three types of bikinis, which differ in the form of panties. The most universal of these is the mini form – simple, with large cutouts on the sides. Mini bikini with panties, sleeves and even shorts of minimal size. And more open, with even smaller panties called micro-bikini. For the bravest women, panties are a thing. This bikini model is called Brazilian.
Basic types of swimsuits:
Bandeau Plus Size Swimwear. Swimsuit Bandeau can be open and closed. Leaves on the bodice are absent. There are variations of swimsuits with a thin belt running from the center and tied around the neck. The bodice can be draped effectively or tape.
Bandini Plus Size Swimsuits. Bandini – it’s a kind of swimsuit-bandage: top straps. The difference is that the bandini bra is longer and can reach almost to the waist.
Bikini Plus Size Swimwear. The most popular kind of swimsuits. Bikini – it’s a variety of swimsuits, different tiny panties and a small bra with thin straps. Any of the types of the bikini can include a variety of bodice styles.
Mayo Plus Size Swimsuits. Classic indoor swimsuit. Characteristic for this model are the sewn belts and around, square or V-neck. This swimsuit looks great on any figure and is suitable for both leisure and sports.
Monokini Plus Size Swimwear. Swimsuit, which is difficult to attribute to this or that type. It has deep cuts on the sides. Decorative elements usually connect the top and bottom of the swimsuit.
Plunge Plus Size Swimwear. Kind of a closed swimsuit. This swimsuit is frank, sexy and helps to adjust the figure visually. The plunge has a deep cut in the front and even deeper behind.
Swimdress Plus Size Swimwear. Clothes for swimming. If we are talking about open swimming, riding will most likely be a halter, in a closed – mayo. The skirt will be present in any dresses swimming models.
Tank Plus Size Swimwear. The tank can be a closed swimsuit and open. A unique feature of the swimsuit is the presence of one-piece belts. Most often the tank will have a cup for the bust. Wide belts well support the chest, and the cistern visually makes the figure slimmer. Open container – panties and a short top.
Tankini Plus Size Swimwear. Kind of a separate swimsuit. Mike is at the top of the tankini. The tank and tankini differ in the length of the head. Tankini usually includes tops on broad and narrow straps.
Halter Plus Size Swimwear. Brevity halter is tied around the neck. In classic belt-sliders is full, but the bodices with thin ties through the neck also belong to this category. The swimsuit of this model can be open and closed: the bodice in both cases looks the same. Holter perfectly supports your breasts, and a steady look will hide the fullness of your hips even more.
The choice of a swimsuit depends only on the type of your figure, as you want to look at the beach. Today it is fashionable to choose sets of swimsuits for different types, combining not only the styles of the bodice and panties but also their colors. Very well-look well-selected combinations of patterns and monochrome textures in tone to them.
This approach will allow two or three models to create an exclusive wardrobe and every day goes on holiday to the beach in a new outfit. Especially elegant models, which combine matte elastic and translucent, lightweight fabrics that create a volume of air. To show the imagination, you can collect your swimsuit. Do not be afraid to experiment with new styles and colors. Meet the spring and summer in new swimwear models.
Showing 1–100 of 3601 results