Feminine charm at any time of the year takes precedence over the grey and boring weekdays. What can we say about the perfect time as summer? Vacation, sea, sun and white sand combined with a beautiful chocolate tan creates a gorgeous “canvas” for the creation of the most beautiful beach image. Beach clothes can be tunics, sundresses, tops with shorts, trousers, poncho. The fabric from which beachwear is sewed can be translucent or simply cut out of thin material. As for the colors, the ladies can pick up a variety of full: in the classic version, Oriental style. The most popular are tunics that perfectly hide problem areas. Choosing a tunic, you need to remember that it should be combined in color with a swimsuit. Another rule: if the swimsuit is multi-colored, the clothes are plain.
Everyone knows that the red color has a unique energy that embodies burning passion and sexuality. Therefore, choosing a beach accessory of this coloring, be prepared for the gaze of the opposite sex. Red swimsuits really fascinate and attract attention! Most interesting is that red beach outfit fits everyone. It looks spectacular on all skin tones, from pale to golden-brown. In addition, the owners of all shades of hair will look in it winning. Choosing a style and model of a bathing suit, it is necessary to consider features of the. Famous brands like Becca, Longitude and La Blanca suggest you the following types:
- The bandeau is different from the bikini shape of the bodice, which resembles a ribbon that wraps around the chest.
- The one-piece swimsuit is a one piece, not divided into the bodice and swimming trunks.
- The tankini is a beach outfit consisting of a top and swimming trunks.
- Retro swimsuit involves a bustier with a low neckline and high-waisted panties.
- Bathing suit in a sporty style can be both merged and separate. First of all, it is designed to provide convenience and comfort to its owner.
Showing all 41 results