What can you imagine more beautiful than relaxing on the beach on weekends or during the summer holidays? However, for a woman who considers herself to be insufficiently slender, the beach season turns into a severe test. Majority of plump women refuse from the trips to the beach, preferring to sunbathe modestly in suburban areas, and swimming at home in the shower. Such behavior had at least some justification 20 – 30 years ago when even girls of model parameters were hampered in the choice of a stylish bathing suit, and separate sets of acid colors of the Chinese production were the only type of a swimsuit.
However, today the beach fashion has not only become much more democratic but also learned to respond sensitively to the requests of ladies with a non-standard figure. Many people understand the beach fashion only as styles of swimwear for plump, but this concept is much more comprehensive. After all, on the beach or near the pool in the hotel we not only swim but also sunbathe, run, play volleyball, communicate with friends, meet interesting people. Shore Club, Aquabelle, Kenneth Cole suggest the following plus size swimwear.
Plus size swimwear:
- One-piece plus size swimwear.
- Skirtini plus size swimwear.
- Cover-ups plus size swimwear.
- Plus size Pareos.
Recently it has become fashionable to wear beach clothes of the olive color. The olive color is one of the shades of green. Olive color in clothing attracts attention, and it goes well with neutral shades and bright and saturated. Olive-natural color, it occurs in nature. And therefore gives a feeling of comfort and tranquility.
A few facts about olive color:
- Olive is excellent as a base shade because it is combined with many bright colors and prints.
- Olive in combination with fabrics such as silk and satin looks luxurious and feminine.
- Depending on the cut, olive looks in any style and is suitable for anything.
- Olive is quite a calm color, but in combination with orange, purple, bright pink looks bright and fervently.
Showing all 26 results